SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
SAINT KITTS AND NEVIS CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAM
St Kitts and Nevis Passport in Just 5 Months ,Contribution starts at $ 150,000
About Saint Kitts and Nevis
- The joint Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis is located in the Leeward Island. It is an independent 2 island country located in the West Indies.
- St. kitts and Nevis is a legit member of commonwealth and thus, the citizens and residents of the nation are entitled to beneficial privileges.
- It is the smallest sovereign state in America in terms of its total population and area coverage.
- A citizen of the nation is not imposed to any taxes on worldwide income
- The nation has good air links to have an access to all the places in Europe and North America.
St. Kitts and Nevis on being an amazing place
- You can be family Oriented : St Kitts and Nevis permanent residential program permits addition of children who are dependent till the age of 25 years old and likewise their parents and grandparents who are reliant and are over 65 years,
- There are negligible requirements: No requirement to voyage to St Kitts and Nevis throughout the relevance course of action and no personal interview, education proof or management experience is mandated.
- Time Scale : Extremely quick processing taking not more than 4 months
- Citizenship Benefits: The major benefits comprise dual citizenship and tax –free income from any part of the world
- Relish travel for free: A key advantage for citizenship for St Kitts and Nevis ensures visa-free travel to 120 plus countries which is inclusive of Schengen member states, UK and Hong Kong. This feature comes as a bonus for the immigrants to St Kitts and Nevis.
The investment program by St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
The government of St Kitts and Nevis has a prolonged Citizenship by Investment program which attracts outsiders to make meaningful contributions for the development of the country.
The investors along with his/her family members can get citizenship either in the process of making a fixed donation to the government or an alternative real estate purchase. It generally takes 5 months of time before the passport is actually handed over to the applicant.
The citizens have the freedom to be eligible for the citizenship requirements through a direct investment to a real estate project which is in the state of being pre-approved inclusive of villas, condominium units and hotel shares.
By law, the investment in real estate is USD 200,000 which can be resold after 7 years. Another investment option bracket comes at USD 400,000; resalable after a period of 5 years.
After the application is submitted, the entire processing fee and the non refundable part of the program have to be paid out. The amount stands as follows:
- USD 7,500: Main Applicant
- USD 4,000: Every dependent of the main applicant
- Once an approval is granted from the government in terms of principal, there is an applicable government fee which has to be paid next
- USD 35,050: Main Applicant
- USD 20,050: Spouse of the main applicant
- USD 10,050: Any other qualified dependent irrespective of the man’s age
In addition to this fee, the applicants who purchase real estate should be aware of the other additional cost components of the real estate purchase which comes in the form of compulsory insurance costs and conveyance fees.
Under this agenda there are two venture options. It also includes a payment to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) comprising of the following monetary contributions.
- US$200,000 : Single applicant;
- US$50,000 : Additional for each person above the number of 7 dependents;
- US$75,000 : Dependents who are over 18 years old;
- US$4,000: Due diligence for a single dependent over 16 years.
SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND (SGF) CONTRIBUTION
If a candidate donates to the Sustainable Growth Fund(SGF), then the claimant may be eligible for citizenship.
Basics investments are- a payment of US$150,000 which is completely non-refundable is payable for a single applicant, a donation of US$195,000 which is fully non-refundable is mandatory for the primary applicant which can go upto 3 dependents (i.e, a spouse and two children) and a donation of US$10,000 for supplementary dependents, despite their age.
Once the request is sent, the program fees and the non-refundable due attentiveness have to be released in full for payment. The fee amount is US$7,500 for the Main applicant and US$4,000 for each independent of the main applicant (over 16 years).
The second choice is that of real estate investment, where you will be mandated to purchase a property worth a minimum value of 400,000 USD put through for the sake of real estate development. For at least a period of 5 years, the investment has to be maintained. As specialist immigration advisors, we work with reliable partners who can direct you on real estate related approval.
Why Choose Alliance Capital Immigration?
- Our panel of immigration advisors will take you through with the entire process of visa application.
- One need not require to travel to places during the process of application
- Once the real estate property has been chosen our qualified team of immigration consultants and lawyers will manage the application process, smoothen legal work, and simplify paper work and travelling to and fro without the client needing to visit the country in person.
- We can ensure you a hassle free immigration process which would be full proof from all aspects of the applicants and co-applicants involved in the process.