Study in the UK
Studying in the UK always remains the first choice of the largest segment of the international student population. This is primarily because of the availability of better institutions, safety, learning opportunities, and no language barrier.
The UK Schools are some of the best in the world: the University of Cambridge, the University College London, the University of Oxford, and the Imperial College London, just to name a few.
The International or non-European Union students who wish to study in the UK are required to apply for a UK student visa. Depending on the student’s age, the course and its duration, and the type of University, students can apply easily with the Alliance Capital Immigration.
Why Choose to Study in the UK?
- Great education system
- World-class degrees
- Post-study work opportunities
- Short and flexible courses
- Access to world-leading research facilities
As a benefit of studying in the UK Universities, students get an abundance of opportunities both to learn and broaden skills and access job markets that give a boost to the chosen career path. Additionally, the students studying for over six months, can enjoy the health benefits with NHS healthcare along with the opportunity to get a work permit after study.
PURSUE YOUR HIGHER EDUCATION IN ONE OF THE UK UNIVERSITIES
The UK has traditionally been one of the world’s leading educational destinations boasting of centuries-old universities that have a legacy of producing the finest minds in the world.
Today, the UK remains one of the best destinations for students seeking high-quality education in a welcoming environment.
Alliance Capital Immigration Services LLC helps students at every step of their UK admissions process. We have the experience and comprehensive service package to make your student journey stress-free.
- Alliance Capital Immigration Services LLC provides expert guidance for UK Student Visa, assisting you to begin your education at the right time, in the best possible university.
- The UK is second to the US as the favored destination for international students. The UK has some of the best ranked universities in the world, some of which appear in the world university rankings.
- Many sectors of higher education in the United Kingdom, such as engineering, business, management, art, design, and law, are world leaders.
- Every year, over 600,000 international students come to the country to pursue a variety of academic programs ranging from bachelor’s degrees to PhDs.
- The degrees offered by the UK higher education institutes are recognized worldwide. Students from UK universities get an opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge at competent levels.
- There are options to continue with post-graduate studies in most UK universities with some of them even promising to sponsor Tier 4 visas.
- Acquiring a UK Student Visa can help you put your best foot forward, in terms of a brilliant career post your study abroad in the UK.
Why Study In The UK ?
The United Kingdom (UK) and its universities have an undisputed reputation for academic excellence and quality. Thousands of courses are available for international students that want to study in UK. The UK is an ideal destination for many decades, for over a million international students from all over the world.
- Affordable education
- Internationally recognized courses and qualifications
- Innovative and abundant research opportunities
- Healthy and safe communities
- Scholarships and financial support
- Multicultural nation
- The best possible place to study and learn English
- Choose from over 50,000 courses in more than 25 subject areas
- Shorter courses which indicate reduction in tuition fees and accommodation costs
- Possible to work while you study
Cost Of Studying In The UK:
The tuition fees vary between 4 countries that comprise the UK: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The fees for study in UK depend on the type of program you choose and the university you decide to study at as well as where in the UK do you plan to study. Studying in the United Kingdom is a good return on investment, the average costs in the UK are comparatively lower than in Australia or the United States.
UK graduates are among the most employable in the world.
With an overall score of 96.7, University of Oxford is at #7 among the Top 10 universities in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022.
International students can expect to pay somewhere between £10,000 and £26,000 annually. Another £800 – £1,300 a month will be required by the international student monthly for covering accommodation and other living costs.
Typically, a study in UK undergraduate degree course will last for 3 years.
Medical degrees at UK Universities might cost more.
Many of the UK Master’s degrees might be completed in 1 year, thereby amounting to lower living costs and subsequent faster entry into employment. Do check the cost of course fees with the UK college or university you are applying to. Generally, the information will be mentioned on their official website.
||AVERAGE TUITION FEE IN GBP (£)
|Undergraduate Bachelor Degree
||£6,000 to £16,000 yearly
|Postgraduate master’s degree
||£10,000 to £20,000 yearly
||£13,000 to £29,000 yearly