Study In UK
Study in the UK
Studying in the UK always remains the first choice of the largest segment of the international student population. This is primarily because of the availability of better institutions, safety, learning opportunities, and no language barrier.
The UK Schools are some of the best in the world: the University of Cambridge, the University College London, the University of Oxford, and the Imperial College London, just to name a few.
The International or non-European Union students who wish to study in the UK are required to apply for a UK student visa. Depending on the student’s age, the course and its duration, and the type of University, students can apply easily with the Alliance Capital Immigration.
Why Choose to Study in the UK?
- Great education system
- World-class degrees
- Post-study work opportunities
- Short and flexible courses
- Access to world-leading research facilities
As a benefit of studying in the UK Universities, students get an abundance of opportunities both to learn and broaden skills and access job markets that give a boost to the chosen career path. Additionally, the students studying for over six months, can enjoy the health benefits with NHS healthcare along with the opportunity to get a work permit after study.
PURSUE YOUR HIGHER EDUCATION IN ONE OF THE UK UNIVERSITIES
The UK has traditionally been one of the world’s leading educational destinations boasting of centuries-old universities that have a legacy of producing the finest minds in the world.
Today, the UK remains one of the best destinations for students seeking high-quality education in a welcoming environment.
Alliance Capital Immigration Services LLC helps students at every step of their UK admissions process. We have the experience and comprehensive service package to make your student journey stress-free.
- Alliance Capital Immigration Services LLC provides expert guidance for UK Student Visa, assisting you to begin your education at the right time, in the best possible university.
- The UK is second to the US as the favored destination for international students. The UK has some of the best ranked universities in the world, some of which appear in the world university rankings.
- Many sectors of higher education in the United Kingdom, such as engineering, business, management, art, design, and law, are world leaders.
- Every year, over 600,000 international students come to the country to pursue a variety of academic programs ranging from bachelor’s degrees to PhDs.
- The degrees offered by the UK higher education institutes are recognized worldwide. Students from UK universities get an opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge at competent levels.
- There are options to continue with post-graduate studies in most UK universities with some of them even promising to sponsor Tier 4 visas.
- Acquiring a UK Student Visa can help you put your best foot forward, in terms of a brilliant career post your study abroad in the UK.
Why Study In The UK ?
The United Kingdom (UK) and its universities have an undisputed reputation for academic excellence and quality. Thousands of courses are available for international students that want to study in UK. The UK is an ideal destination for many decades, for over a million international students from all over the world.
- Affordable education
- Internationally recognized courses and qualifications
- Innovative and abundant research opportunities
- Healthy and safe communities
- Scholarships and financial support
- Multicultural nation
- The best possible place to study and learn English
- Choose from over 50,000 courses in more than 25 subject areas
- Shorter courses which indicate reduction in tuition fees and accommodation costs
- Possible to work while you study
Cost Of Studying In The UK:
The tuition fees vary between 4 countries that comprise the UK: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. The fees for study in UK depend on the type of program you choose and the university you decide to study at as well as where in the UK do you plan to study. Studying in the United Kingdom is a good return on investment, the average costs in the UK are comparatively lower than in Australia or the United States.
UK graduates are among the most employable in the world.
With an overall score of 96.7, University of Oxford is at #7 among the Top 10 universities in the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022.
International students can expect to pay somewhere between £10,000 and £26,000 annually. Another £800 – £1,300 a month will be required by the international student monthly for covering accommodation and other living costs.
Typically, a study in UK undergraduate degree course will last for 3 years.
Medical degrees at UK Universities might cost more.
Many of the UK Master’s degrees might be completed in 1 year, thereby amounting to lower living costs and subsequent faster entry into employment. Do check the cost of course fees with the UK college or university you are applying to. Generally, the information will be mentioned on their official website.
|STUDY PROGRAM||AVERAGE TUITION FEE IN GBP (£)|
|Undergraduate Bachelor Degree||£6,000 to £16,000 yearly|
|Postgraduate master’s degree||£10,000 to £20,000 yearly|
|Doctoral Degree||£13,000 to £29,000 yearly|
Different UK Student Visa Types:
Student visitor visa
The international students who fall outside the European Economic Area can apply for a student visitor visa for a short-term study course in the UK. The validity for this visa is six months, with an extension possible to those who further enrol in an English language course. Students above 18 years of age can apply for this visa.
Under the UK student visitor visa, students are not permitted to work in the UK. Also, they cannot sponsor or bring their family members to the country.
Tier 4 (General) Student Visa
Except for the European Economic Area (EEA), other students above 16 years of age can apply to study in the UK. The validity of the visa varies as per the duration of the full-time course selected by the student.
To apply for this visa, the applicant must show the confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) by a certified institute. Another requirement is to fulfil the English proficiency language, that is to read, write, speak and understand English.
During the visa proceedings, students need to show the academic credentials that prove eligibility for the course as well as the financial details that reveal enough money support to stay in the UK.
Tier 4 Child Visa
The age eligibility for a Child visa is between 4 and 17. To apply for this visa, the international students must have the consent of the parents/guardian along with the letter of acceptance. The validity of the visa depends on the age of the applicant and the duration of the course.
While applying under this category, the students need to show their academic and financial details. Those above 16 years of age are allowed to work in the UK for up to ten hours a week, however cannot start a full-time job.
By providing all the necessary documents and answering the questions asked, getting visa approval is a relatively simple process. The visa processing time is 50-60 days and usually, the application gets reviewed within this duration.
UK Student Visa Consultants in Dubai
The international students who are looking forward to studying in the UK and need professional help in applying for a UK visa, contact Alliance Capital Immigration.
At Alliance Capital Immigration, our UK Immigration consultants in Dubai can guide you in the selection of appropriate universities, and further assist you in admission through personalised guidance. Our services make sure that the students do not face any difficulty in visa proceedings. Contact us today to apply for a UK student visa!