Grenada Citizenship via Investment Program
Through the Investment Program, Grenada has launched its citizenship. The Investment Act of Grenada Citizenship was launched in 2013 for attracting direct foreign investment. To qualify for Grenada citizenship, you have only two investment options.
NTF- Donation Option:-
- Well, the first investment plan requires the individual to make a donation worth starting with 150,000 USD. This donation is made to the NTF or National Transformation Fund. The donation made by the applicant to the government is non refundable . In addition to this , Applicants are required to pay various fee to the government such as due diligence fee, passport fee ,application fee and related fee.
Real Estate Investment Option
- Minimum Investment – US $220,000. Applicants are required to make investment in one of the government approved projects. Alliance Capital consultants has a great track record and relationships with 5 star approved projects . We at alliance capital consultants can guide applicants to choose the best & right project .
In addition to this , Applicants are required to pay various fee to the government such as due diligence fee, passport fee ,application fee and related fee
Why to settle for Alliance capital consultants?
- Alliance capital consultants has an able and compact team of investment experts and immigration consultants in Dubai which offers services to the whole of the Middle East & rest of the world. We are backed with a powerful experience
- We aim to provide the best, fast, easy, hassle-free, as well as client-oriented immigration service
- The program cost is kept minimal from our end so that our clients can make the most out of our services.