Among all the quintessential geographical boundaries on land, Portugal is a place that is famous for its food, beaches, and of course, Ronaldo! Being one of the oldest countries in Europe, Portugal is a place that is nothing less than a visual delight.
It is known as the land of dolphins with the largest artificial underwater park and how can anyone forget the irresistible Port wine! Well, starting from the most exquisite wine to the favourable climate, everything can be compelling enough for you to get a citizenship of Portugal from Dubai.
The economy of the nation is on a constant growth. This serves as a estination to enhanced trades, economy and communication.
Here are the requirements sought:
- Providing proof of the origin of the investment fund from abroad
- Must not hold a criminal record
- Payment of fees where required
- Exceed the minimum stay requirement
- Any person above the age of 18 or below can get Portugal residency. If you are 18, then you can get the visa as a student, but if you are not, then you can get it with any other principal applicant who is above that age bar and justify your relation with him.